As of February 10, 2008, the Being a Mom is Great blog has moved here (www.soapboxmom.com). Please visit Soapbox Mom to read more articles by this author (bmg mom is now Soapboxmom).
My friend PG over at Annoyingly Boring (great title, eh?) tagged me with this meme, as a way of encouraging me to give these things another try (thanks, Pat!). PG’s a funny guy who makes entertaining videos about his continuing weight loss program. He’s doing a great job! Anyway, the meme is cleverly called, “1, 2, 3, 4, 5 … Meme Time” and it’s a kind of pyramid meme where you provide responses that increase at a rate of one per answer (yeah, I’ve been helping my kids with their math homework). You’ll see what I mean as you read it.
Name one thing you do everyday:
- Okay, well, I can’t resist going with PG’s answer here. I eat everyday (and drink water).
Name two things you wish you could learn:
- To ski really, really well.
- To play golf really, really well.
Name 3 things that remind you of your childhood:
- Board games
- Hot chocolate
Name 4 things you love to eat but rarely do:
- Mashed potatoes
4. Nothing else (unless I could include something like dinner at Taillevent in Paris or utterly amazing food on the coast in California or fresh, organic food in the Northeast. Ooooh yeah…)
Name 5 things/people that make you feel good:
- My husband
- My kids
- Beautiful, bright sunny days
5. Writing/reading a really good post or a really good book
Now, here’s where I’m supposed to tag someone, but I’m doing it a little differently this time. If you’d like to join in and do this meme, please do so! If not, no problem.
But, how ’bout going to visit PG’s blog (or just leave a comment).
UPDATE: Yay! We have a taker, ladies and gents. Lizzie over at Bizzy Lizzie decided to do this meme! It’s a tag (well, sort of). Anybody else?